Monday, October 03, 2005

Finding my way back...

Well, it’s been a while. Three months without a single update. Been busy at work (that I managed to resign from only to get back to eventually). Been really busy. Seems like I’ve bitten more that I can chew. Not only that but I kind of have lost myself – forgot about what’s important to me, about the things that make me happy. I don’t know exactly how it happened. Yet I know I don’t really like my present reality and something needs to be done to get me back on the right track. Picking up photography is going to be the first step. The first step in reclaiming my space, my life.

Haven’t taken a picture in a few months. I’m going to take a few this weekend. For the time being I have to dig into the “ok, but nothing special” folder on my computer. Something better will hopefully follow soon.

16 Comments:

Blogger Altamar said...

Welcome back Greg,
beautiful shot. With your style in each point of light.

saludos.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Ghone said...

Good to have you back man!
Didn't seem right that the blog that inspired me to start my own photoblog was no longer updated.
Let's hope this weekend gets your creative juices flowing once more.

May you find beauty in all things around you.
Ghone.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Irene said...

"Recognising the problem is the first step to solving the problem"

I can really relate to your sayings. Hopefully you find a way out soon!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Irene said...

Browsed through your photolog again and I'm so impressed with your photo's. They are original, stunning, moody, surprising, fascinating, intriguing. Please keep them coming. You are truly gifted! *sigh*

(Oops, I almost sound like a groupie!)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Greg.Osimowicz said...

Thanks for the comments. They actually made my day.

Altamar, thanks for welcoming me back. Feels good to be back - that's for sure.

Ghone, knowing my pictures inspired someone to create their own blog is the ultimate complement!

Irene, what can I say - you make me blush :)

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Crash said...

powerful photo!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Shane said...

If this is from your "ok" folder I wont dive into your old stuff and get depressed.

Cool shot. Very cool shot.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous | | ARMOKS | | Showcase said...

Absolute stunner....love this dark alley shot...

11:51 PM  
Blogger ula said...

welcome back, interesting photo

1:42 AM  
Anonymous potty said...

you're back! you're back!!

4:08 AM  
Anonymous emma said...

hi - love this photo - so warm and thought provoking. i like what i see of your photography so will be back! :)

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back.
It's good to see you posting these lovely shots again.

Susan B.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous miles said...

welcome back man, look forward to more shots.

12:59 AM  
Anonymous deceptive said...

Good to see you posting again, I love this shot. Wonderful processing.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Lal said...

cool shot Greg. I like the feel of the never ending walkway.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous ChrisK said...

Czesc Greg - and welcome back. I've been wondering where youve been. Sucked in by all that Polish beauty no doubt. Love this shot-

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home