Saturday, March 26, 2005

Patterns I

I've been lazying around for the last two days and let me tell you - it feels sooo good. God bless the good people who invented days off :) There's a steaming coffee on my desk, soothing music playing, there's nothing to worry about (for a day or two at least) and I finally have time to go through people's blogs to find some inspiration.

Happy Easter everyone.




Ps. I've noticed there're quite a few people from London on photoblogs.org. For those of you who don't know it yet, there's a new site devoted entirely to London photobloggers. Visit it here . If any of you would like to get to know some like-minded people there's a meetup coming up (7th May). If you're up for it please leave a comment on the site.

9 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Cool exposure.

I've looked around the site before... has a lot of potential.

Happy easter to you too.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miles (mute)

Fantastic image, just love it.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous flygirl said...

Great lines... The only thing that I would crop is that little light on the bottom...

11:56 PM  
Anonymous DANIEL HERRERA said...

greg my friend, very beatiful pictures you are making,i like very much for the pictures to be more than photos,i like the love put in them, just more than a camara and a good eye, you have to have soul... there are there my friend, make every picture a work of art....dont forget that anyone can have a camara... thank for your coments.(my inglish is so bad)

1:01 AM  
Anonymous DANIEL HERRERA said...

p.s..... the little light in the bottom....just love it..its..so little and so strong

1:04 AM  
Anonymous zerosun said...

stunning pattern of lights, so much rhythm flowing throughout. excellent combination of blown out white and extreme dark shadows. i like the tint of green toning that hides within. amazing.

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Remus said...

Gostei desta fotografia, muito boa. Parabéns.

(I liked this photograph, very good. Congratulations.)

12:00 PM  
Anonymous G N Bassett said...

Great shot of neat patterns. I can identify with the day-off thing. If you've got an extra, loan it to me. I could use one.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous deceptive said...

Love the over exposed look to this, very nice shot. Even though it's only a roof it seems to have loads of feeling, great patterns as well. Where was this taken?

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home